this hedgehog is cheering for u bc u can do anything
A North Side business owner slapped a 79-year-old Cook County judge in the face, spit on her and called her “Rosa Parks” after becoming angry that she was smoking near him outside the Daley Center, authorities said. Monday’s attack outside the courthouse came as a shock to friends of Judge Arnette Hubbard, a silver-haired …
I hope they throw the book at him. Didn’t he get the memo, Black people are doctors, lawyers, judges and yes even the President. Dumb ass
Ugh! I’m waiting for the “… but he’s not a racist” statement to issued from this guy/his family/his lawyer any minute now.
this sickens me…i’m telling you. white racists folks now feel embolden these days. fewer and fewer of them are trying to hide it anymore.
put his ass under the fucking jail
"But if you go to school, get an education and get a job that pays you a lot of money, you’ll be respected"
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
moment of silence for those people who followed me since i started this blog
they have seen things i am not proud of
why isolate the variable when you can isolate yourself from the world